Strawberryclock's Clock Day Vacation [CD15] Strawberryclock's Clock Day Vacation [CD15]

your clock day movies were better when you collaborated with Ptero but 10/10 it was okay

sumidiotdude responds:

ever since hollywood blacklisted you you know i cant risk it

Strawberry's Workout Plan Strawberry's Workout Plan

Hi, my name is Ptero, I just want to say thanks to Mack's workout plan. I was able to pull a NBA player and, like, now I shop every day on Rodeo drive. I just want to say, thank you Mack! Woooo! Woooo! Woooo!

sumidiotdude responds:

Now you don't have to work at the mall again!

The Film Scene Collab. The Film Scene Collab.

Good, could be improved

I thought the shorts were mostly funny, but there were a few options that would have been helpful, such as a pause button and a scene select.

Mechabloby responds:

I didn't feel like it really needed those as the collab didn't really have many parts, but in the future, I will keep those in mind. Thanks for the review and I'm glad you enjoyed it. :)

ast*risk ast*risk

Nice job

Convincing these idiots your game is art. You're a genius. I saw your post on the BBS and had to check to see if anyone bought it.

&amp;lt;lightBot 2.0&amp;gt; <lightBot 2.0>

Great game, fantastic music

This game allowed me to think much harder than I should over summer break. Shael did a fantastic job on the soundtrack, further proving how great of an artist he is. Great job.

Newgrounds Desktop Radio Newgrounds Desktop Radio

Guys, I think Poder is magic

Seriously though, your flashes are the bomb. Great job on the radio.

PoderOdunk responds:

You're too kind ...

KILER KLOENS FROM OUT A SPAEC KILER KLOENS FROM OUT A SPAEC

A masterpiece

I love how the white contrasts with the background, metaphorically representing Dave the handsome cop's inner turmoil. I see a very long and prosperous future in arts for you.

This Little Piggy This Little Piggy

Nice Job!

You are awesome at drawing.